Gardening is easy, if you start small.
How to begin a container garden
You need: a flower pot, potting soil, a small plant, a small cup of water
1. Fill the pot half full with soil.
2. Turn the plant upide down and slide it from the carton into your hand.
3. Hold the plant up in the pot and add more soil to fill the pot.
4. Water your plant from the cup.
5. Put it in a window if it needs sun or on a table if it does not. (look at the label)
5. Water your plant when it is dry. Keep it moist.
How to plant from a seed
You need: a flower pot, potting soil, a seed packet, a small cup of water
1. Fill the pot up to the rim with soil.
2. Read the back to see how deep the seed needs to be planted.
3. Poke a hole with your finger as deep as the packet said.
4. Place three seeds in the hole.
5. Cover the seeds with soil.
6. Add a little water to get the soil wet.
7. Water it when it is dry. Keep it moist.