1. Where flowers bloom so does hope.
Lady Bird Johnson Public Roads: Where Flowers Bloom
2. Around a flowering tree, one finds many insects.
proverb from New Guinea
3. Though a tree grows so high, falling leaves return to the roots.
4. How can you tell a chilli bean from a regular bean? The chilly one wears a shawl.
5. Don't be afraid to go out on a limb...that's where the fruit is.
6. I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
7. The old tree is shook
White blossoms float down
Dancers in the wind
8. In the hope of reaching the moon, men fail to see the flowers blooming at their feet.
9. These cabbage, these carrots, these potatoes, these onions...will soon become me. Such a tasty fact!
10. Let my words like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow I may have to eat them. Author unknown